Contents and Overview
Suitable for beginners in cyber security, through this course of 45+ lectures and 3 hours of video content, you will learn all the details about setting up and using Kali Linux Distribution and establish a strong understanding of the process behind a professional penetration test!
What are the requirements?
– A willingness to learn and an open mind
– Basic understanding of how computers work
– Some linux and network experience is a plus
– A computer with 50GB+ disk space
What am I going to get from this course?
– By the end of this course, you will be able to prepare your hacking environment and start using Kali
– You will have the ability to scan networks to detect open ports and services
– You will discover vulnerabilities by comparing your nmap scan results and related metasploit modules
– You will exploit vulnerable application with metasploit modules
– You will access compromised servers and run commands remotely
Who is the target audience?
– College students and professionals from technical domains
– IT enthusiasts or entrepreneurs
– Anyone interested in exploring a new domain from scratch.
Details about the course
This course starts with introducing basic – yet very important aspects of ethical hacking. After this quick summary, you will find yourself already practicing how to setup a penetration testing platform with Kali and victim machines, which you can use in your professional life.
Right after deploying the systems, you will immediately start scanning the target environment, which consists of 1 intentionally vulnerable Linux distribution and 1 Windows 7.
After completing scanning operations, you will learn the famous hacking framework Metasploit with all important options, by practicing against victim machines. And finally, you will be able to exploit and remotely access to Linux and Windows machines, where you will practice ethical hacking skills like downloading documents and gaining passwords, with leveraging advanced payloads like meterpreter.
Upon completion, you will learn how to prepare your ethical hacking environment with Kali, scan network segments per your needs, discover vulnerabilities, exploit victims and gain remote access to compromised machines.