Welcome to the “Cloud Ethical Hacking : Use Kali Linux on Amazon AWS” course!
The only course that you need to start running Kali Linux and ethical hacking tasks on Amazon cloud!
There are a lot of options for ethical hacking & penetration testing training, but this course is designed in a way you can practice newest & best techniques on ethical hacking. Here is why:
- Instead of using your own host device, you will learn how to boot & run Kali Linux entirely on the Cloud
- You can use any browser to access your Kali Linux.
- You will have an ethical hacking lab entirely on the cloud. This includes a Windows victim machine as well. No more cpu & memory problems, no more virtual machines in your local device.
- You won’t have to spend a dime up to 1 year as you will use Amazon AWS Free Tier account for the entire training, provided that you take good care of the running instances to stay under the free limits. I will show you how you can do that.
- You can access any Linux or Windows machine, directly within your browser. You can continue working in any PC and don’t lose the sessions.
- You can save the entire screen like a movie so that you can show it as a proof of actions. You can later watch these screencasts to improve your skills.
- You will practice nmap, metasploit, included in the course! Even if you are a complete beginner in cyber security and ethical hacking, or you want to refresh your skills, you will enjoy the course.
Furthermore, you can apply the skills in many hosting providers or even your own server!
Amazon AWS is not the only option here. This is because some of the skills in this course is beyond the topic of ethical hacking.
Who is the target audience?
- This Penetration Testing course is for newbies who has none or limited experience on ethical hacking
- Anyone wishes to run virtual machines on Amazon AWS
- Anyone wants to conduct pentesting and ethical hacking tasks on cloud
The practical skills you will learn after you complete the course:
- Current limitations of an ethical hacking lab
- Benefits of running your VMs in the cloud
- How to create an Amazon Free Tier account
- How to run Kali Linux as an Amazon EC2 instance
- EC2 dashboard management
- Alternative terminal operations: A handy chrome extension for SSH sessions
- Installing xRDP to Kali Linux. This is also useful if you intend to use GUI with any Linux machine
- LXDE and XFCE session types
- Running a Windows Server as an EC2 instance, which you can use both as a victim or an attacker machine.
- Install Guacamole tool to access & operate any server using your Browser
- Nmap basics to which helps you to start scanning in no time.
- Metasploit commands to send exploits to vulnerable machines.
- Exploting a vulnerable application on Windows Server